Examples of currently funded projects within the Institute of Chemical Sciences include:
- New porphycene macrocycles for applications in two-photon absorption: Optimisation and synthesis
- Bulk and nanocomposite Zintl materials for thermoelectric power generation
- Calixarenes: Metal-Organic Frameworks and Discrete Superstructures
- Catalytic Functionalisation of Aromatic Fluorocarbons
- New Click Carbene Gold Complexes for Catalysis
- Direct methods to study collisions of electronically excited molecules
Contact us for more details about any of these research opportunities.